Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Buster

Buster is a new big six month old puppy that we have acquired.  He was homeless, hungry and thirsty.  We tried to re home him.  No one claimed him, so he became our dog.  He is so full of life, overly happy, and he "busts" into, over, onto, on top off any one anything and any of the other three dogs and human beings.  He reminded me of when I came to the United States.  I was not "busting", but everyone around me was.  No one seemed shy enough to not get what they wanted.  I would stand back and watch, listen, get "busted", by being in someone's way,  or many peoples way. Learning and listening all the way.  I'm all grown up now, I think, still learning and listening, but not "busting" near enough any more.  Buster's energy is endless and I envy him, in-between trying to train him and helping him grow up, safely.  So, don't loose that energy, the ideas, and some spur of the moment happiness.