Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Out with the old and in with the new

Yesterday was my last day at Royal Manor in Waco.  It was bitter sweet as I get to love my patients/residents, families, and employees.  So out with the old.

October 22, 2018 I will be the Administrator of The Meadows and a new 16 bed Rehabilitation wing at Coryell Health, that is being built as I write this.  I am very excited to be a part of Coryell Health and their team. I will update you more as time goes on. So in with the new.

There is a much to do before I start.  Working on my new book "The Best of Eve", with the help of the wonderful Renee Alter.  Check her website out.  She is amazing!  Also my other book that will come out early next year, "Before and After the Dream."  I have several speaking engagements during this time as well.

And what about Buster!  Yes, he is still busting, busting, busting.  Full of life and energy that the old dogs hate.  I feel for both Buster and the old dogs.  How to keep a balance and keep all living creatures safe is taken a day at a time. Buster loves to go in the pen with the goats and sit in their water trough.  Then the water trough has to be cleaned. We keep loving him and all the other animals.